What to bring with you
- Sheet sets and favourite pillows (We supply pillows, comforters, blankets in the cottages)
- Bathing towels and bathing suits
- Bathroom towels
- Kitchen towels
- Plastic bags for leftovers or fish to bring home
- Good sharp knife
- Food and drink, including marshmallows for the bon fire
- Bbq lighter or matches
- Toilet Paper and paper towels and green garage bags
- DVD/Movies (DVD rentals and movies also available for at office)
- Board Games and reading books (we also have lots to loan out)
- Fishing rods, tackle box, net and stringer
- Life jackets if you have them (we have lots to loan out)
- Proper clothing for the season
- Safe pool toys (we have some available for your use)
- Lawn games (we have some available for your use)
- Lawn chairs – each cottage has 2 with a picnic table
- Rain coat and boots
- Baby supplies and toys
- Winter equipment, skates, skis, snowshoes, clothing, gloves, etc.
- Medications you require
- Bug spray
What we supply
We supply first roll bathroom tissue, small bar soap, dish soap, white garbage bags, coffee filters and salt and pepper.
WATER: The tap water is from the township’s new system and is very good and drinkable. Please do not bring bottled water.
The kitchen has a fridge, stove (small ones in #14 & 15) and all the cooking and eating utensils, pans, glasses, plates, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee maker. Each cottage has a clock radio and TV and use of BBQ’s.
We supply WIFI internet throughout most of the property